There are many ways to leave a planned gift to help support the Museum that will enable you to achieve your financial, philanthropic, and estate planning goals.
- Will or Living Trust
- Retirement Plan Beneficiary
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Life Insurance
Cook Museum is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To discuss this further, please contact:
- Dr. Jeanne Payne, Director of Development at 256-351-4507 or
- Sara Underhill, Administrative Assistant of Development and Grants at 256-898-6306
- Or email email@example.com