The Cook Museum of Natural Science offers interactive, hands-on activities about the observable natural world. School groups can enjoy a deep dive into animals of the Arctic/Desert, climb to the top of “Big Tree”, explore the life-like cave, and more! Students will learn about nature and animals in a way that will spark their love of learning for years to come.
Groups of 15 or more students from K-12 schools, preschools, daycares, head start programs, and organized homeschools can enjoy discounted field trip rate pricing to the Exhibits by registering for their visit at least two weeks in advance.
To Qualify for Field Trip Rate Pricing:
- Book your Field Trip at least two weeks in advance. Groups wanting education classes must book and confirm class choice 6 weeks in advance.
- Provide a copy of your school’s tax-exempt form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have 15 or more students in your group.
If your group does not meet these qualifications, other options include:
- For a group consisting of 15 or more (adults and children combined), group rate pricing will apply.
- For a group consisting of fewer than 15 (adults and children combined), general admission pricing will apply.
- Go to Group Visits for more information.
Field Trip Rate Pricing Per Person:
|Student Rate Exhibits Tour||$12|
|Field Trip Education Class||$12|
|Group Rate Adult Exhibits Ticket (with school group)||$17 (+ tax)|
|Group Rate Child Exhibits Ticket (with school group)||$13 (+ tax)|
|Student Box Lunch||$7|
|Adult Box Lunch||$10.50 (+ tax)|
|Student Combo Ticket (Exhibits Tour + Box Lunch)||$19|
|Student Combo Ticket (Exhibits Tour + Box Lunch + Education Class)||$31|
- Education classes are available as stand-alone options or may be purchased in combination with an Exhibits Tour. The price of a class is separate from the ticket to the Exhibits.
- Classes require a minimum of 15 students.
- Classroom maximums vary depending on the class topic and age-level, but is typically set at 25 or fewer students per classroom.
- For groups larger than 25, multiple sessions of the same class will be offered.
Box Lunch options are available for both students and adults when ordered in advance. Bringing in sack lunches? No problem! Either way a designated area to eat lunch may be reserved when you book your group reservation.
Ready to request your field trip?
Please contact Group Sales at (256) 898-6312 or email@example.com with further questions or for help booking your field trip to the Cook Museum.