UNLIMITED ADMISSION. ENDLESS MEMORIES.
When you become a Cook Museum Member, you play a key role in the Museum’s day-to-day success. Explore the Museum with unlimited free general admission, Members-Only events, and special discounts all year long!
Give the gift of experiences!
When you give a Cook Museum of Natural Science Gift Membership, you are providing a truly unique and meaningful present that unwraps all year long. Treat your friends and family to a year of exploration, fun, and hands-on learning. Gift Memberships do not begin until the recipients redeem their Gift Membership, so you can purchase early and not worry. Available for purchase onsite or by calling (256) 898-6312.
Unlimited free general admission for a year
The number permitted per day is determined by your Membership level.
25% Discount for additional general admission Timed-Entry Tickets for guests
$50 off Birthday Party Packages
10% Discount at Nature’s Table
10% Discount at the Museum Store
Invitations to exclusive Member-only opportunities
- For Membership, 15 years old or older is considered an “Adult.”
- For Membership, 3-14 years old is considered a “Child.”
- 2 & Under do not need to be covered by the Membership total as they are free, but they will still need a Timed-Entry Ticket to visit.
- Membership cards will be provided for each named Adult on the Membership. Membership cards will be available for pick up on your first visit to the Museum.
- You can access Timed-Entry tickets online before you receive your cards, using the Guest/Member Login.
- Memberships are valid for one year.
- A Membership pays for itself in just 2 to 3 visits!
If you have questions about which Membership level is right for you or if your question is not answered in the FAQs below, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable, and valid only for the Adult(s) listed on the Membership.
- Memberships cannot be used for group visits.
- One named Adult must be present at the time of admission for all Membership levels.
- The Cook Museum of Natural Science reserves the right to change its benefits structure at any time.
- When purchasing Memberships online, you will be asked for the name and contact information for the primary named adult on the Membership.
- You can add the 2nd and 3rd named adults on your first visit to the Cook Museum when you collect your Membership cards or by contacting the Membership Department at email@example.com or 256-351-4515.
- Currently, the Cook Museum is not a part of any reciprocal programs.
- Yes. On the day of your visit, you can apply the purchase of your Timed-Entry tickets toward a Membership, but it must be done onsite before you leave.
- Receipts cannot be combined or used toward multiple Membership options.
- Vouchers and group rates are not applicable. Other restrictions may apply.
- A named Adult must be 15 years of age or older.
- The named Adults on a Membership are not required to reside at the same address; however, only one address will receive mailings and emails.
- Memberships are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase, expiring on the last day of the month of purchase.
- The Membership must be renewed annually if the Member wishes to retain their benefits.
- Timed-entry tickets redeemed in advance must be used in conjunction with a valid Membership on the date of entry.
- Membership cards are only given to the named Adults on the Membership.
- Membership cards can be picked up at the Guest Services Desk.
- Children 14 years of age and under must be accompanied by a named Adult, so they do not need a separate card.
- You can still reserve your timed-entry tickets online before you receive your cards.
- Your Membership can be used for any general admission timed-entry tickets within the capacity limits of your Membership level, subject to ticketing availability.
- The redemption of Timed-Entry tickets is required to visit the Exhibits.
- For Just for Two Membership levels and higher, if one named Adult is unable to visit the Museum, you may bring a guest with you in their place; only one named Member must be present at the time of visit.
- You may bring a child in place of a named adult, but you cannot bring an adult in place of a child.
- Membership cards are non-transferrable and may only be used by the named Adult(s) on the Membership.
- A valid photo ID may be required when using your Membership card.
- A childcare provider can only use the Membership if they are a named adult on the Membership or if they accompany a named adult within the capacity limits of the Membership level.
- Additional general admission Timed-Entry tickets for guests may be purchased at a discounted rate of 25% off.
- Please visit the Guest Services Desk to purchase guest tickets or order them in advance online.
- The named Adult on the Membership must be with the guests onsite to use the 20% discount.
- Memberships are not valid on group reservations.
- Once you have reserved a Timed-Entry ticket online, either print off a copy of your tickets at home or be prepared to present your electronic ticket on a mobile device. The Museum will not hold tickets for on‑site pickup.
- When you arrive at the Museum, go to the Guest Services Desk, show the staff your tickets to check-in, and get your admission wristband(s).
- We recommend that you bring your Membership card with you when visiting the Museum.
- If you have arrived without your card, we can look up your Membership information; a valid photo ID may be required.
- Yes, you are always welcome to upgrade your Membership at any time.
- Call or email the Membership Department at 256-351-4515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call or email the Membership Department at 256-351-4515 or email@example.com to report your missing card.
- Membership cards reported lost or stolen are deactivated; there no fee to replace Membership cards.
- If you are late for your ticket time, your ability to enter will be determined by the existing visitor capacity.
- To avoid being late for your entry time, please plan to arrive at the Museum 15 minutes early so you can be in line at your scheduled time.
- When Timed-Entry tickets are sold out online and onsite, they are sold out for both Members and the general public.
- Timed-Entry tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis for the general public as well as Members. We cannot guarantee that they will be available for you as they are not reserved specifically for Members.
- Reserving your Timed-Entry tickets before visiting the Museum is the only way to guarantee entry into the Exhibits.