Host your child’s birthday party at the Cook Museum for an unforgettable experience! Birthday Party Packages are $295 for Members and $345 for non-Members. Not a member? Join today!
AMAZING! BIRTHDAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Admission to the Cook Museum for up to 20 guests (includes children and adults – a $300 value!)
- Two hours in the private themed party room
- Two party hosts
- Exclusive birthday party child’s t-shirt
- Digital birthday party invitations
- Custom birthday sign
- Party favors include: mood cups, crayons and coloring sheets
ADD A THEMED PROGRAM
For an additional $125, make your party special by adding a themed program! All activities are led by a Cook Museum educator.
- Rockin’ Reptiles and Amazing Amphibians: Recommended ages 3-7. Discover what it takes to be a naturalist! Party guests will don hiking vests, create, and decorate their own naturalist’s hat, and go on a fun creative “hike” around the party room! During this party adventure, you and your guests could encounter snakes, lizards, frogs, toads, and salamanders! This class can hold up to 18 children and 2 adults.
- Mad Science: Recommended age 3 and up. Birthday guests will enjoy some loud, fizzy, and fiery exothermic reactions! Children will don lab coats and safety glasses and run their own experiments. Next, they will make colorful stretchy worms or bouncy balls to take home! This class can hold up to 18 children and 2 adults.
ADD AN ANIMAL PRESENTATION
(Not Applicable to Rockin’ Reptiles and Amazing Amphibians)
For an additional $65, you can add a live animal presentation! All activities are led by a Cook Museum educator.
- 10:00am – 12:00pm
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Sundays: (June, July, and August)
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Birthday parties must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- The Birthday Party Package includes up to 20 guests.
- Adults must accompany children 14 years of age and younger in the Exhibit.
- All adults and children (over the age of 2) attending the party will be counted towards your final guest count.
- Please note, Members of the Museum are included in the guest count. Additional guests are $12 (plus tax) per person.
- Due to spacing only 18 children and 2 adults will be able to be in the classroom while presentations are being done.
Catering is available for purchase from Nature’s Table at the Cook Museum. Except for a birthday cake or dessert, no outside food is permitted.
- Catering orders must be received five (5) days prior to the party date.
- Standard plastic plates, utensils and napkins are included.
- Food and drink will be delivered to the party room at a designated time.
BIRTHDAY PARTY FOOD OPTIONS*
Please ask for our birthday party catering menu.
*Sales tax is added to all food items.
ARRIVAL AND ACCESS
A Cook Museum staff member will be on-site to greet you and escort you to the party room. Special wristbands will be given to your guests to provide access to the museum and birthday party room
You are welcome to bring decorative party hats, a cake, cupcakes, bottled waters, a cake server, napkins, and plates. Decorations hung from the walls or ceilings, glitter, candles, and helium balloons are not permitted.
A signed contract and payment of $100 must be received to reserve your party date. Payment for additional charges—catering, programming, and additional guests—is due at the end of the party. In the event of a cancellation, your deposit is non-refundable.
Our party classroom is located on the Upper Level of the museum. The total time reserved for your group in the party classroom is two hours, including time to set-up and clean-up.
Ready to book your birthday? Please contact Group Sales at (256)898-6312 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to reserve your child’s birthday party date.