Host your child’s birthday party at the Cook Museum for an unforgettable experience! Birthday Party packages are $295 for Members and $345 for Non-Members. Not a member? Join today!
AMAZING! BIRTHDAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Admission to the Cook Museum for up to 20 guests (includes children and adults—a $300 value!)
- Two hours in the private party room
- Two party hosts
- Exclusive birthday party child’s t-shirt
- Digital birthday party invitations
ADD A THEMED PROGRAM
For an additional $95, make your party special by adding a themed program! All activities are led by a Cook Museum educator.
- Rockin’ Reptiles and Amazing Amphibians: Discover what it takes to be a naturalist! Party guests will create and decorate their own naturalist’s hat, and go on a fun creative “hike” around the party room! During this party adventure, you and your guests could encounter snakes, lizards, frogs, toads and salamanders!
- Mad Scientist: Birthday guests will enjoy some colorful, fizzy exothermic reactions! Children will wear lab coats and safety glasses and run their own experiments. Next they will make a colorful science project!
ADD AN ANIMAL PRESENTATION
For an additional $49, you can add a live animal presentation! All activities are led by a Cook Museum educator
- Live Animal Presentation: A Cook Museum educator will bring in up to four animal ambassadors for a up-close live animal presentation
- 10:00am – 12:00pm
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Mondays – Fridays: Please contact Group Sales at (256) 898-6312 or email@example.com for availability.
Birthday parties must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- The Birthday Party Package includes up to 20 guests.
- Children 14 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult inside the Exhibits.
- All adults and children (over the age of 2) attending the party will be counted towards your final guest count.
- Please note, Members of the Museum are not deducted from the total guest count. Additional guests are $12 (plus tax) per person.
- Due to social distancing, party rooms will be restricted to a maximum capacity. Please call 256-898-6312 for more details.
Catering is available for purchase from Nature’s Table at the Cook Museum. Except for a birthday cake or dessert, no outside food is permitted.
- Catering orders must be received and paid for five (5) days prior to the party date.
- Standard plastic plates, utensils and napkins are included.
- Food and drink will be delivered to the party room at a designated time.
BIRTHDAY PARTY FOOD OPTIONS*
Please choose from these options:
- Chicken Tender Tray (25) – $25
- Mini Corn Dog Tray (50) – $25
- Pizza (cheese or pepperoni) – $15
- Fruit Tray (16 people) – $39
- Assorted Cookie Tray (40) – $22
*Sales tax is added to all food items.
ARRIVAL AND ACCESS
A Cook Museum staff member will be on-site to greet you and escort you to the party room. Special wristbands will be given to your guests to provide access to the Museum and birthday party room. If your group would like to arrive before the scheduled party time to see the Museum, wristbands can be picked up at the Guest Services desk.
You are welcome to bring decorations such as centerpieces or table toppers, decorative party hats, napkins, plates and cups. Decorations hung from the walls or ceilings, glitter, and helium balloons are not permitted.
Goodie bags are available for $10 from the Museum Store. Details available upon request.
A signed contract and payment (Members, $295; Non-Members, $345) must be received to reserve your party date. Payment for additional charges—catering, programming and additional guests—is due prior to the start of party. In the event of a cancellation, 50% of the birthday fees are refundable.
Our party room is located on the Upper Level of the Museum. The total time reserved for your group in the party room is two hours.
Ready to book your birthday? Please contact Group Sales at (256) 898-6312 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to reserve your child’s birthday party date. Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm.