Pumpkin Stencil Design Contest
Submissions Due By: October 16 at 4:30 pm
Let your inner artist shine and join us for the Cook Museum’s first pumpkin stencil design contest! We want your help to create the carving designs that will be carved onto pumpkins that will be displayed in the live animal enclosures in the Discover Exhibit during Fall Fun Day.
Stop by the Museum Store to pick up your stencil or download the stencil online and submit your masterpiece by October 16 at 4:30 pm. Designs are encouraged to be natural science related. The two designs selected from each age category will win a $10 Museum gift card.
Age categories: Under 12, Ages 13 – 17, Ages 18 and older
Rules and Information:
- Paper and digital submissions only.
- One submission per person.
- Entries must be submitted by October 16 at 4:30 pm either in person to the Museum Store or to email@example.com
- Must be your own unique design.
- The winning designs will be notified via email by October 23. The designs and categories will be shared on the Museum’s social media.
- Winners must collect their gift card from the Museum within 90 days of being awarded and card may be redeemed for any goods or services (except for other gift cards) sold onsite by the Cook Museum of Natural Science. Use of the gift card constitutes acceptance of the card terms and conditions. Gift card does not expire nor are their fees associated with it. Gift card will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is not refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law. Cook Museum employees and immediate family members are not eligible to win.